Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Pictures

This is my favorite picture to date of Chas and Triniti
Here she looks allot like her Mama

It was 48 degrees outside, and I couldn't get them to come in



The sun always shines on Trinitiy
She's such a happy, easy going baby.




Great Grandma brought Devon down to play with his cousins.




Tristan used to love to have his picture taken.
Now this is the best I get. He just keeps saying
No Mimi, No


Little Princess is almost on the move!



The Little Princess is getting bigger, ALOT Bigger. Isn't that the cutest face?!


PawPaw always loves to mess with Isaac's, acchem, excuse me, Spike's hair.



We don't deny chocolate at the House Of Grands, what else would
Bella have to decorate herself with ?



You can tell by the look in her eyes, she's thinking about it.
And Isaac is ready for whatever fate might befall him.


Mimi, Isaac and Bella,
It was quite a feat for me to get both of them in my lap at the same time, without hair pulling and biting. Bella has decided it is make up time for all the wrong that was done to her by her Big Brother when she was too little to do anything about it.
Hence the hair pulling and biting.

No comments: