Saturday, May 31, 2008

The heat has brought us outside!

With the summer heat coming along in spring, we are enjoying being outside before it gets too hot!
I lost a bunch of pictures (646 to be exact) of the kids that I was going to post here.
I guess that's what I get for procrastinating. The card on the camera ended up with a corrupt file and I lost everything. Tristan's birthday party, Desire's coming home, Isaac's birthday party... everything...... gone! After I got finished crying about it, I decided, no more waiting. When I get the pics, straight to posting and backing up on CD.
So here are some of the new ones.
Shilo is getting big! He's two now, born two days before my Man Tristan.

Isaac doesn't like to smile for the camera, he's like his MiMi, just make faces!

Kevin is steadily loosing weight.

Dinner outside on the porch

PawPaw frying up some oysters!

1 comment:

patche said...

Have you tried to recover your pictures. Maybe the card to a computer store. It is surprising what can be recovered sometimes. Sharon